And we have uploaded two new drawings. Not bad for the near year so far. Im still trying to draw when i get a chance. So far thats alright. But when i do go back to school, Then i might have trouble finding time to start drawing.
Jezz, Trying to get my Computer back from the Computer guy a few days ago proved to be a bit pricey, I didnt mention anything about my computer buggering up in here, So i'll make this quick. On the Thursday before Christmas right. That happend to be my last day of school for the Holidays. Ive just been though 1 hour of a whole school assembly, With water dripping on me like if i was going though some Chinese Water Torture or something. And when i go back on. I though all my worries would be gone, I can get on the computer, Get on Mabi. And Brakedance some Skeletons for that hellish Rank 1 Windmill (Pro Tip for any who are playing on Mabinogi, Dont go for Rank 1 windmill unless your really brave, got plently of time, have patience of a god or really stupid, It takes too long and kinda feels not worth it half the time, and you will die a lot. To Rats. Truth.).
While doing that, My computer unexepiclty frozen. Didnt know why, But using common sense. I just pressed the reboot button and went on my merry way, But. Even though the computer went on, there was no signal on the monitor. It turns out that it wasnt the Graphics card that i thought was the problem. But the Mother Board. And i couldnt go to the Computer shop because he was away on holiday. Talk about picking your time to crash out. @_@
In all, it cost about £95. Of my own money... A bit annoyed with that still... This is why i hate computers sometimes, they end up breaking all the sudden like that. Im lucky i got away with my sprites folder, holding the Remake pages of Love and Chaos. I would had been Pissed if i lost all of those. ^^'
Although, Luckly i had a laptop i could Borrow. It wasnt as powerful as my computer, And i was unable to do stuff i wanted to do. I would probery like a laptop. But, it would have to meet my requirements if i wanted to buy one. One being that it should be able to Multi Task.
Anyway, Enough Computer talk. Its going to give me a sore head. Im still open for requests, Just use your common sense. ^^
- Naomii's Request is done - [link]
---To Do List---
Deviant Art stuff in General
- Update ID (In my mind)
- Update Love and Chaos Advertisement
- Make a Organised Journal layout (When im not lazy)
- Sort out the Gallery Folders, They are still in a mess to be honest.
- Do requests from people to get my drawing Mojo Back (Currently Underway)
Love and Chaos stuff
- Start Submitting the remake pages, as well as continue to do them until the remake chapter is finish.
- Start on Chapter 8 at last in Drunkduck. (Might take a while)
- Perhaps actually draw some of the Characters from Love and Chaos? Ive only drawn one thing from Love and Chaos and that was when i started. (In consideration)
- Maybe talk about how Love and Chaos came about and such?
Project Gunslinger stuff
- Draw the Royale Gunslinger Unit characters again. I think i need to update them again and make them more original. Some look kind of the same to me.
- Draw Other characters, such as Angel, Hall and Rei Frank. As well as characters not yet introduced yet.
- Start writing some more concept. (Might have to do that all from scratch again, lost the stuff when my computer got wiped... again >_>')
- Maybe talk about how Project Gunslinger came about and whats it all about and stuff?
Other Drawing stuff
- Draw a gender bended verson of Windy, As i mentioned from Before (Still want to do.)
- Draw a rat from Mabinogi... With a difference. (Clue, These buggers are the most dangerous of enemy's to a Windmiller. I can explain later)
- Learn to do line art and colour pictures with Paint.net. I want to start colouring but i don't know where to begin... >_<